If you are interested in any of the cover songs on Eric’s CDs, please contact me.
Arrangements & Play-Alongs From No Boundaries
- 4th Street – Funky mid tempo horn feature.
- Cricket Dance – Melodic Afro-Cuban piece in 6/8 meter.
- El Gato Loco – Reggae meets jazz in this Miles influenced joint.
- Late Night Call – Smooth jazz chart-topper can feature the whole band.
Arrangements & Play-Alongs From The Night, The Rain And You.
- Sanazzay – A funky feature for trumpet and piano; or substitute soloists of your choice.
- Toejam – Funky a la 1980’s Miles with some cool bridge changes.
- Bob’s Song – A 12/8 ballad feature for any instrument.
- The Night, The Rain And You – The title track from my cd features flugel but flexible for any instrument.
Arrangements & Play-Alongs from Workin’ It
- Belita – Melodic Latin smooth jazz. Easy changes for soloing.
- Monterey Morning – Pop/jazz ballad can feature any instrument.
- Time Bomb – Super funky groover. A great closer.
- Waimea Canyon – Fun world music meet funk piece.
- Workin’ It – Funky jazz has lots of solo space.
- Corvair Crusader – Laid back funky vehicle for soloists.
Arrangements from Eric Bolvin’s Quorum
- Ballad of Bear – Lovely jazz ballad features some tough changes.
- Tribute 2001 – A ballad that features Tenor Sax on the recording but can be played on any instrument.
- Bridge By Candlelight – Medium up swing that can feature up to threeinstruments on the head and some very challenging changes.
- Three Thing – An angular polyrhythmic piece in 3/4; with blowing over minor blues.
- Pindrop – A Monk/Ornette inspired tune can be played as a trio like the recording, or with the whole ensemble. Separate bass chart included.
- Places – An easy semi-funky/smooth jazz tune. Can feature the whole group.I often open my shows with Places. It’s a high energy vehicle for soloists.
Other Combo Arrangements & Play-Alongs
- Pico de Gallo – Latin jazz vehicle for soloists.
- Samba de Stevie – Methany inspired Latin jazz.